- All rooms are non-smoking
- Individual security key-cards for every guest
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and bar
- Free internet access
- Secure luggage area for early arrivals
- Free local and national calls
- Free maps and tourist information
- Free daily newspapers and magazines
What is a Boutique Hostel?
Many of our staff were backpackers and hostel-goers themselves so we have a pretty good idea what a hostel should have and a good idea what separates the good from the great.
A Boutique Hostel in Montmartre
Creatively decorated and distinctly bohemian, Caulaincourt Square Hostel is located right in the famous quarter of Montmartre (Moulin Rouge etc.) and the Sacre-Coeur (one of the most visited place in Paris). Nearby, the Place du Tertre (video) with its artists was once the centre of village life. On Place Blanche (only 10 minutes walking), the iconic Moulin Rouge with its French Cancan is the oldest Parisian Cabaret (1889). This is one Paris hostel you will always remember.